The contents of Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and Sales Essentials Pty Ltd World Wide Web site are protected by the Copyright. All rights are reserved.
The Copyright arises a the time a subject matter is reduced to a material form (whether visible or not e.g embodied in a tape or disc). Therefore, there is no requirement to make any application to a government authority in order to enjoy copyright protection. The familiar symbol © followed by the name of the copyright owner and the first year of publication is an internationally recognized means of assertion of these rights.
We or third parties own and retain the copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the materials found at the site including without limitation web pages, documents, text, designs, graphics, audio and video. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated by us, you may only use the site for your personal use and may only print or make an electronic copy of information available on the site for that purpose. You must not sell or otherwise commercially exploit any information made available at the site. You must ensure that all copyright notices are retained in any material copied from the site. Subject to this limited right to use materials, you must not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, broadcast, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any materials from the site in whole or in part without our prior written permission. If you breach any of these conditions, then (without limiting your other liabilities) your authorisation to use the site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
By submitting any material to the site or to us in connection with your use of the site, you thereby assign all intellectual property rights in that material to us. You must not submit material to the site if a third party has any intellectual property rights in that material.
The following are registered trademarks of Barrett Consulting P/L:
- Activate you jobseeker®
The following are trademarks of Barrett Consulting Group P/L:
- Mind Your Emotions™
- Sales in a Box™
The following are registered trademarks of Behavioral Sciences Research Press, Inc.:
- Call Reluctance®
- Fear-Free Prospecting and Self-Promotion Workshop®
The following are trademarks of Behavioral Sciences Research Press, Inc., 12803 Demetra Drive, Ste. 100, Dallas, TX 75234 USA
- The Recruiting Preferences Measure™ (RPM™)
- The Meeting People Questionnaire™ (MPQ™)
- Job Seeking Index™ (JSI™)
- The CareerStyles Inventory™ (CSI™)
- Selling Styles Profile Analysis™ (SSPA™)
- Personal Best™
The following are trademarks of Team Management Systems, Australia
- LSI and Linking Skills Index are trademarks of Team Management Systems, Australia
- TMI and Team Management Index are trademarks of Team Management Systems, Australia
All information on Barrett Consulting Groups and Sales Essentials Pty Ltd Webpages regarding products from "Behavioral Sciences Research Press" and "Potentia® International" was received from George W.Dudely & Shannon Goodson. Reprinted with permission. © Copyright 1986, 1992, 1995 and 1999 Behavioral Sciences Research Press, Inc.
All other content is © Copyright Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and/or Sales Essentials Pty Ltd except as stated otherwise.
The copyright works include literary works in tradtional form (i.e. any orignal text in forms, lists of data, questionnaires and other text in hard copy leaflets and booklets) and in the form of expression in original computer programs (e.g. ACTIVATE your jobseeker, Critical Competencies, Job Analysis). There also is copyright in some artistic works (e.g. in form of diagrams, tables and original logos) contained within any of these. Note also that any forms of audio and video or digital embodiments of these works are also protected from the moment they are reduced to a material form.
Computer programs are a set of statements or instructions to be used directly or indirectly in a computer in order to bring about a certain result. The expression contained in the underlying source or object code that causes the computer to perform the set of instructions is analogous to the text in a traditional literary work. Works include (but are not limited to) Online Learning, Online Assessments and the content and presentation of the website.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and/or Sales Essentials Pty Ltd is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission and if not stated otherwise on particular documents (e.g. Online Learning, Online Assessments and questionnaires do not allow the storage of local copies other than in the cache of your browser):
- Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and/or Sales Essentials Pty Ltd consents to you storing a local copy of extracts from these page or printing copies of extracts for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about materials of Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and/or Sales Essentials Pty Ltd.
- You may not make any charge or gain other direct financial benefit for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make of extracts from these pages.
- You may not modify the information found on the World Wide Web pages of Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd and/or Sales Essentials Pty Ltd without the express permission of either Jobst Schmalenbach or Susan Barrett.