St. Augustine: People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering.
Working to Achieve Collaboration and Cooperation
Achieving Collaboration & Cooperation is a 1 day session designed to introduce people the 5 key principles of collaboration and cooperation.
Timing: 1 day
Follow up sessions, ongoing support and resources are available.
Key topics include:
- Tackling the common enemy - Waste
- How to reduce waste in relationships
- The Power of Collaboration, not competition
- Trust, cohesiveness and building trust in team relationships
- Acknowledging the big picture, there's something bigger than you
- Learning to argue fairly using the Disputation Quadrant
- 4 questions for dealing with dealing with objections
- Being self aware – emotions in the workplace
- Feel, own and explain your emotions
- Active listening techniques – enhance your listening abilities to really hear what is being said
- My Personal Action Plan
- The Practice Of Doing It Now
Participants will come away with an awareness that without each others' support we cannot achieve our goals and realise our future. They will aquire strategies and techniques to apply in their daily life.