The Optimistic Professional is a 1-2 day introduction session on how to develop practical strategies to gain greater self awareness, manage your emotions and develop healthy attitudes to help people lead successful careers.
Timing: 1-2 days
Follow up sessions, ongoing support and resources are available.
Key topics include:
- What Is Resilience?
- Emotions In Your Workplace
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- How I See Myself and Cultivating Self Acceptance
- Benefits Of Optimism
- The ABC Model of Thoughts
- The Effect Of Negative Thinking
- Common Types Of Thinking Errors
- How Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
- 10 Ways To Challenge Unproductive Appraisals
- Thought Transformation and Developing Positive
- Self Talk
- The Cummins Wellbeing Model
- Thought Journals
- My Personal Action Plan
- The Practice Of Doing It Now