Mother Teresa: We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty
The Self and Time Management
The Self & Time Management is a 1 day session dedicated helping people of all levels set meaningful goals, prioritise and manage their actions and time more effectively.
Timing: 1 day
Follow up sessions, ongoing support and resources are available.
Key topics include:
- What is Time Management?
- How are you wired to work?
- Organise Your Time Effectively
- Using the GROW Model to Plan Your Path Forward
- How to Use SMART Goal Setting
- Control Your Time and Establish Priorities
- Use the 3 Decision Questions to Make Smart Choices
- Planning and Short Tem Planning Aids
- Recognising Common Time Wasters
- Time Wasters Quiz
- Are You Addicted to Urgency? - The Urgency Index
- How to Delegate Effectively
Participants will have the opportunity to take time out and work on their goals and recognise helpful and unproductive behaviours. They will have strategies and techniques to apply in their daily life.