Elisabeth Kubler-Ross: It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Communicating Assertively and With Confidence
Communicating Assertively & With Confidence is a 1 day session designed to help participants recognise the differences between Passive, Aggressive and Assertive behaviours, and develop more assertive communication strategies.
Timing: 1 day
Follow up sessions, ongoing support and resources are available.
Key topics include:
- What is Assertiveness?
- The Benefits of Being Assertive
- Differences between Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behaviours
- The effects on you when you are Passive, Aggressive or Assertive
- The effects on others when you are Passive, Aggressive or Assertive
- Cultivating verbal assertion skills
- How to present ideas and information assertively
- Being 'Other' aware and not taking it personally
- My Personal Action Plan
- The Practice Of Doing It Now
Participants will come away understanding the benefits of being assertive to themselves and others. Through regular practice they can develop their confidence when communicating idea and information.